This is a super simply, tasty recipe that makes it easy to include veggies in your dinner. Even when you’re short on time.
What you’ll need (left to right): Asparagus, dried onion, crushed red pepper, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and olive oil.
There are only a few steps to go over, so it won’t take long. First, cut off the ends of the asparagus (on the stalk side) and place them in a large bowl or pan. Sprinkle them with the oil and seasonings.
Mix them well to make sure each piece is coated evenly, then place them on a cookie sheet. This is the most important step! Make sure there is space between EACH ONE!! This makes sure that they develop the irresistible crunch rather than just steaming and getting soggy. If you have to use more than one pan, so be it. I usually do.
Bake on 425 for about 15-20 minutes and that’s it! I served ours with Italian Chicken Parmesan.
- 1 bunch Aparagus
- 1 Tbsp Dried Onion
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Olive Oil
- Cut the tips of the asparagus (stalk end) and preheat your oven to 425°F
- Place asparagus in a large bowl. Sprinkle with seasonings and drizzle with Olive Oil.
- Mix until each piece is coated evenly and place on a cookie sheet. This is the most important step! MAKE SURE there is space between each one. This makes sure that they develop the irresistible crunch rather than just steaming and getting soggy. (If you have to use more than one pan, so be it. I usually do.)
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until they are crisp.
- For more recipes, visit mirandabee.com