I combined sriracha, honey, soy sauce, and other ingredients to create a meal that is both sweet and spicy, as well as tender and delicious. You can also choose your spice level by adding more or less sriracha.
You can find the recipe below.
- 2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable or Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large Ziplock bag (or any container) and marinate in the fridge for at least one hour and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Take chicken out of the ziplock bag and place in a baking dish on a single layer.
- Cook 30-40 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.